Join the Writers Alliance of Gainesville and become part of a vibrant group of local writers helping writers. Participate in events, writing contests, critique pods and more.
Annual membership dues for the Writers Alliance of Gainesville (WAG) are $36.
Membership is limited to adults (18 years and older).
If you have any questions, please contact the WAG Membership Coordinator.
- Participation in one or more genre-specific critique pods, where writers critique one another’s work
- Copy of the annual literary journal Bacopa Literary Review
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter, WAG Digest, which includes writing tips, information on writing conferences, and lists of journals and contests accepting submissions
- Free admission to special events sponsored by the Writers Alliance of Gainesville
By the act of payment of dues, members agree to
- Abide by WAG’s Bylaws and vote on any amendments to these Bylaws
- Participate directly in the election of officers
- Vote on the annual budget
Click a plus sign (+) below to start your membership application.
- Using the PayPal button, make your safe & secure payment of $36. (You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this service.)
- Then complete and submit the “Application to Join” below.
- Your application for membership is not finished until you have completed both steps.
- Download membership application
- Complete the form, make out your check for $36 to the Writers Alliance of Gainesville, and mail them to the address below
- You may also take your completed membership form and $36 cash to any of the monthly meetings and exchange it for a receipt from an officer of the Alliance
Writers Alliance of Gainesville (WAG)
P.O. Box 358396
Gainesville, FL 32635-8396