Finally! The book that thousands of alcoholics have been waiting for! An updated version of the “Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous.” This edited revision of the old, basic text is reader-friendly and carries the exact same message as the 1939 version of “Alcoholics Anonymous.” It’s written in a style that’s friendly to readers of any gender, race, or spiritual path. Until now, Bill Wilson’s 1939 book has never been edited for modern readers.
This book is for:
- Women who object to the sexist language in the original Big Book. The EZ Big Book is gender neutral.
- All partners of alcoholics, including gays and lesbians. The EZ Big Book makes no assumption about the genders or marital status of partners.
- Alcoholics at all reading levels. The language is reader-friendly and journalistic in tone.
- Readers of any faith, including agnostics. The spiritual references in the book are all-encompassing.
- Non-English speakers. Readers for whom English is a second language buy the EZ Big Book because the writing is simple and direct.
About the Author
The author is a retired science and nature writer with double-digit of sobriety. Her last years of drinking took her to emergency rooms several times and finally to rehab.